Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

The RME syslog analyzer is a very useful tool, we have tens of thousands of messages a day.Many messages are not displayed, they come up in the "Unknown Devices". I suspect this is because RME has discovered the device on one interface eg. serial, bu...

dcwalker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have redistribute ospf routes and eigrp routes(IOS12.2) mutually,but I found there is ' via Rconnected' when issue show ip eigrp top (the network of its relative output is x.x.x.x/32 ---host address of a s1/0 inside eigrp domain)this route shouldn...

sun816 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with small Macintosh G4 network. All the stations are connected to C2950 Catalyst switch. Performance is OK for the most part, but when employees start to copy files (especially the large ones), their LAN connections will randomly ti...

petr1029 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am needing to implement Frame-Relay Broadcast-Queue in a network I currently manage, however I can’t find any detailed information usage and how to calculate out the correct parameters. It’s a very large network currently suffering from lots...

efetty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here is the problems , we have a PRI that is randomly dialing itself out . According to debug dialer the addresses that are causing the problem are the dialer interfaces themselves trying to send to 255.255.255.255 which triggers the dialers ....

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guru's,I am trying to form an ISIS adjacancy over a point to multipoint ATM link but it is not being created. I have configured an ATM sub-interface with map-groups as indicated in a NANOG document on ISIS. Can anyone point me in the right direction?...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes