Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Can somebody explain to me EIGRP summarization? I understand what summarization is and the commands to configure it, but what I am unsure of is exactly what I am configuring into the router. For arguments sake, if I have two interfaces:FE1 - 161.76.8...

Hi,I'm trying to run EIGRP between two 3662 conected using an DS3 link terminated over NM-1A-T3 modules on both routers. The DS3 circuit is upand I'mable to ping/telnet between the routers, but EIGR neighbour relations does not formbetween the router...

I have 4 IDSN lines free on my telephone system which I want to use for Internet and email access for about 25 people.Can someone suggest an appropriate product to use apart from buying 4 individual ISDN modems which will be connected to a sever

vboshea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have an access list applied to the SNMP read string on 2900XL/3500XL Catalyst switches? We currently have an access list (2) that defines what IP addresses can telnet to the switches. Is it possible to take this access list and ap...