Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am trying to collect snmp taps using Windows NT4 and service pack6. Whenever I try to run SNMP log server to collect data, it come up with this message, "SNMP trap server bind error 10048 (162)". Can someone tell me how to solve this problem...

sudarshan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 running native IOS and I can not figure out what the syntax is to span a port on it. Set based switches are no problem to span but we can't figure it out on this native IOS box, we have a sniffer set up and just need to know what the s...

trob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just countered a problem in a remote dial-in solution. I am using 2610 with NM-16AM module for remote users dialing in. But the connected speed in the client side always remains 21.6kbps (clients win2000, using dial-up connection). NM-16AM supports...

ericlinji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Server(WinNT) with Oracle database which needs to be accessed by 50+ remote PCs (Win98) via dial-up (modems at each PC) for short periods of time. Not more than 5 simultaneous connections required. 5 telephone lines are available at Server e...

gopikl7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes