Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Can someone explain to me what the follow commands do? I've try to search the cisco website but all I see is the command but no explanation of their impact. Thanks! cdapi buffers regular 0 cdapi buffers raw 0 cdapi buffers large 0 isdn T203 10000

sailooo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1.5mbps PPP connection from the carrier connected to the Serial interface of my 2650 router. I would like to allocate 256k for handling traffic for just several IP addresses and the rest for all other traffics, how can I configure my router ...

gpong by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I must ditribute the time with NTP in very large Cisco Networks LAN and WAN environment.The 2948 and 5500 pool the server every 60-90 seconds.The routers pools their server every 17 min. it depends from the dispersion, offset and delay.Why ...

s-dean by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a topology where I've remote locations with frame circuits back to a central facility with redudant infrastructures. The central facility has two 7200, one with dual circuits to AT&T and another with dual circuits to MCI. The remote facilities...

rdpierce by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes