Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Can a 6509 run as an MLS-RP and populate the multicast cache for external switches when1. The switch is a directly connected 5509 with NFFC ( WS-F5521 )2. The switch is indirectly connected. A 5509 with RSM has a L3 routed connection to the 6509. The...

stuabrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know how to connect to the console port of a catalyst with modem US Robotics 56k by telephone line.I have configured the console port with this command:set interface sl0 10.1.1.1 10.1.1.2I haven't stablish a connection from my PC with...

pgasol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We were recently aquired and will very soon need to migrate from EIGRP to OSPF. I have heard that you can run both (If configured properly), but as our infrastructure is relatively small, it makes more sense just to use OSPF alone. Are there a...

belser by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the Cisco Networking Academy and have recently purchased a 806 router to do labs on and use on my home network. I have cable internet service and have been using internet connection sharing to run 2 computers on the net. I cannot get connecte...

callen229 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a router to connect remote equipment to a frame relay network. One WIC card is configured to connect with the frame relay equipment and another WIC card is configured to connect with the remote equipment (PPP protocol). When the remote equ...

shimonz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes