Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I realise Active Directory authorises users and enforces security policies. That RADIUS servers connect to (or include) the Active Directory database, and LDAP can be used for faster retrieval/retrieval of information in usable form. Is the Active Di...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client currently running an 2901 and an ASA 5512-X. we are upgrading the ASA to a 5516-X but we're not sure what model would be best for the 2901.We currently have a Business Fiber coming in to the main site and we also have a point to poin...

okalautar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am planning to deploy ISE with 3.1 Version. The resource requirement which I am having is 16 processors, 64 GB RAM and 1200 GB Disk Space.Queries:1. I believe for the above requirement I cant get 3500 series Appliance , Need to use 3600 series Appl...

sujanya by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Currently implementing vxlan (unicast) on 4 x Cisco ASR1001-x 16.6.x (IOS-XE).   The end goal is to have redundant routers at both location for a single vlan (4).  When there is just two routers - no issues. However, when the secondary routers...