Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Is it compulsory to have area 0 , even when the design has only one area to be created.Can we define different areas on primary and secondary address of the same interface.Tanx

v.j by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have bad experience today, one of Cat 5000 hang or down and my colleagues reset the switch so some logs were missing.Can someone tell me possibility Catalyst 5000 down/hang (software or hardware possibilities)? (beside electricity problem).Thank yo...

I currently have a Cisco 7206VXR (256M RAM - IOS 12.2(3) enterprise) running BGP over ATM STM-1 and FA0/0 utilising 802.1Q. Currently it has 10 peers configured, of which 3 are IBGP (approx 10,000 routes), 1 eBGP (105,000 routes), 3 partial peers (20...

bbisp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new at working with Cisco, so pardon me if I am missing the obvious.I have a Cisco 678 router with NAT configured that keeps NATting the internal UDP 137 port to an outside port. I have tried deleting it with no success. Furthermore, each time...

robertt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new in CISCO network system and I hope that someone will help me, I want to integrate FreeBSD with my NT2000 server, my FreeBSD server will operate as a internet and intranet mail and web server only and my NT2000 is contained the Oracle Databas...

winan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes