Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi, Pls help.In 3524 switch when i create say 2 vlans, im able to have only one of the vlans as active vlan, the other vlan even if i use NO SHUTDOWN command,remains administratively down.Pls help to understand this issue.Thanks in advance.:)

v.j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi When i was monitoring the 6509 switch with Ciscoworks, there was a critical error stating that 6509 switch fabric changed the switching to compact switching.What does it really mean?Will it have any impact on the network.

v.j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are connected to 2 ISP's. All 3 of us have different AS's. We want to go thru a particular ISP to reach a specific AS when traffic is destined for that AS. How do we do this...? or do we have the ISP's change their router settings?Thanks for your ...

tdbates by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to allHi iam facing apeculiar problem. I ahve to connect to remote server thru tcp/ip thru a routed network of cisco routers (onlyeigrp).However the first hop in th route is also an NT server router which has only RIP enabled. how to enable IP ...

sonyk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6509 with the Sup2/MSFC2 card installed. I've upgraded the switch to the Native IOS from the Hybrid CatOS. I'm connecting to Enterasys (formerly Cabletron) switches running SecureFast software. I need to know if I can configure a unique MAC...

sdboyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Picture this; I have two CAT5k switches connected with fibre, the rest of the blades are std 48 port eth. I am working at a terminal directly connected to switch 2. I can...