Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi team,My question relates to WRED and some of it configurable parameters. I have configured WRED on the class-default queue inside a CBWFQ configuration. It is working as expected.The class-default queue is quite heavily utilised as such I not only...

I have a basic understanding of Spanning-tree, the port modes, etc.What I do not understand is the difference between setting up the Port Priority (either by setting it up per switch using "set spantree portpri "or by setting it up per vlan using set...

So I have a bunch of 3750s in my network...upgrade them all the same way. Today I recieved 3 new ones...upgraded the first one no problem...during the second I recieve the following:Switch#$overwrite /reload tftp://10.20.11.15/c3750-i5k91-tar.122-20...

cantorb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a 2 by 1gbit link aggregate connection between a c6509 running ios and an HP Proliant DL server running Win2003. The HP server has Hp SLB teaming  configured with 2 1gbit NIC cards.My questions are:1. what is the recommended prot...