Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all, if I have a central router and a remote router, connected via isdn, If I only dial out one way, do I just need the username and password, and relevant route to the bri port on one of the routers ? or will i need to set ip on each bri port etc...

Can some one please explain me what are the demerits or what issues we need to take care of when we are going to enable ip cef, currently disabled..What about PBR, Policy maps and others issues as discussed herehttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/s...

I am on a network that is running DHCP for clients.I am currently connected to a 2950 catalyst switch access switch and I want to implement port-security such that other than me,any other computer connected to the switchport where I am connected shou...

xhackuss1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,I'm looking for some way to base the QoS in my LAN on the host's IP address . Of course , there'r many hosts in that network , some of them get their addresses from the DHCP and anyway the question is - is there any way to make the class-maps...

Hi!We have problem with the ring of 802.1q trunk links. All the links are 1Gbps, and only one of them is 100Mbps. 100Mbps link connects root switch (3750) port with non-root (CE-500) one. Surprisingly, SPT blocks 1Gbps ports on that non-root switch. ...

tigranz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes