Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Why doesn't the following HQoS policy work on the cat9500 when the service-policy is applied to an outbound L3 interface: class-map match-any REALTIMEmatch dscp efmatch precedence 5class-map match-all VIDEOmatch ip dscp af41class-map match-all SIGNAL...

Hi Everyone, I have the following question, in one of our sites we have a cisco router C886 which runs on ADSL speed connecting to ISP DSLAM. Recently we were informed by the ISP that we can upgrade the line to VDSL, but I do not know if the current ...

dimi.kard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have multiple name servers configured on a router, 2 internal and 1 external (google dns).The idea is to use the internal ones primarily and if both do not reply go for the google one, eg. that we still receive an email notification when the IP...

MatthiasN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues SSH'ing from a Cisco 3925 router to a FIPS enabled and hardened Linux server. The Cisco 3925 is on IOS version 15.7(3).M7. The Linux server (RHEL 7) is configured with the following defined in its SSH server config: Ciphers aes128-c...

I have two routers/firewalls in active-passive mode which have two nexus switches connected. The two nexuses in VPC then have one link each to edge switch. The nexuses have servers connected and they serve video streaming to clients connected to edge...

oj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to find a router and an Access Layer 3 switch as well as a Wifi 6 AP for the SOHO area.When I bought cisco devices in the past, the management was always very different.For example, the SG 300 switch has a very limited IOS but can be ...

SG-300.jpg RV.jpg
Mr-Tea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes