Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am attempt to align myself with the best practices of cisco, i would like to change my management vlan to something other than vlan 1. right now i have a few trunks between several switches and i am running vtp as well.i have read so many ...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two firewalls connected to the internal network, they are in stateful failover. In one firewall, i have an idp with its bypass unit.When i was doing an upgrade to the bypass Unit from the internal network, i rebooted it, then messages in my s...

ppaulet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer have 2 4503 running PVST. Have trunk link to new/old Cisco access switch using dot1q and isl encap.Customer introduce a third party IPS devices which support PVST+ only. Can i change my Cisco 4503 PVST to PVST+? i have isl and dot1q encap on...

mcat84 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, First let me apologise in advance if i sound a little rushed, as i have a somewhat urgent problem that i need to resolve tonight. I am new to cisco switches and setup a 2950 yesterday in a friends office. I went through the web interface...

doogan123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't have one of these boxes to play with, hence my simple question guys. I think the answer is no but does the CE500 support policing and shaping ? I believe it can do QOS at layer 2 but I need it to police outgoing traffic down to 2Meg whilst p...

kirkster by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have advertised a Network via EIGRP to site-3 from the Core.but when advertised the network;site-7 learned all the Networks;vlan in the enterprise network from the core.i dont need the overload in the site7 also in the other site to learn every ...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi 10xs ankur for ur previous link;so i need to control route propogation to access layer switchs using dist-list;and allow only default route to be advertised to the access layer(i'll configure access as eigrp stub.have a check to this config access...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!if i need to advertise these networks within a single route to reduce the numbere of route via route summarization;EIGRP IS THE ROUTING Pthese networks is:100.1.0.0100.2.0.0100.3.0.0100.4.0.0100.5.0.0100.6.0.0&100.30.0.0100.40.0.0100.50.0.0100.60....

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes