cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

ARP

I have a problem with ARP. When I try ping IP address I have this information in debug and I donn't get IP address, why my router send request to 0000.0000.0000 address instead to ffff.ffff.ffff ?09:11:29: IP ARP: creating incomplete entry for IP add...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about redundancy and HSRP. On switch A I have a trunk port set-up with VLAN 15-19 and on the MFSC I created VLAN 15- 19 and assigned IP addresses. We have Switch B connected to Switch A with a trunk port set-up between the two and w...

steverob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are the 10-Gigabit X2 Transceivers (X2-10GB-SR) for the Catalyst 4948-10GE the same as the 10-Gigabit XENPACK Transceivers (XENPACK-10GB-SR) for the Catalyst 6500?The documentation doesn't state this but the images of both items look the same?ThanksA...

Hi All,I have a situation where a customer wants to connect his office which are 5 KM apart and has a telephone line in between the offices. There is no other media in between the offices. I thought to use the 2950 LRE but it supports at max 5000 fee...

Anyone run anything other than the defaults for logging buffer . Just wonder if their is comfortable size on current IOS routers and switches that would work good other than the defaults which seem small . Looking for sizes 2950,4506 (supII+), Su...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a regional office with two WS-C2950G-48-EI switches, both close to fully populated. Periodically, at a frequency of 1-2 weeks, all workstations in one or the other switch (but not both at the same time) will lose all connectivity to the netwo...