When you use the autonegotiate option on a 100BaseTX port, it automatically configures for full-duplex operation if the connected device also supports full duplex. If the attached device does not autonegotiate, the port automatically configures itself to half duplex.
I can suggest you to modify your switch in 3 ways as follows.
1. Check your multicast configuration and do pruning to avoid unwanted traffic communication.
2. Configure QOS in the switch, so that you can able to prioritize the traffic. It give more speed and reliable communication.
3. If possible upgrade your 10MB connection to 100MB for more speed.
Apart from this,
1. Ensure the distance (100M) between the switches or with clients machine.
2. Check the speed and duplex settings.
3. Check the interfaces using " Show interface
For more information: