cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCO Upg Analysis reporting bogus information

moorera
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to provide a report on what needs to be done to upgrade our routers in the enterprise to a new IOS revsion. When I use the software management componenet of RME (3.4) and then select the device, and the New IOS the report comes back, but reports false information. In the recommendation colum it will come back with a message saying I need to upgrade from 6 MB to 8388608 MB and this is from a 2500 seris router. I've tried different IOS versions and images and it comes back with the same nonsense replies. This used to work, and I don't remember making any changes to the system recently. Rebooting didn't help... Anybody heard of a similar issue and fix? Thanks.

Randy Moore

NOVA Chemicals.

2 Replies 2

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Have you tried doing a search on CCO Bug Toolkit to see if this is a known issue with RME 3.4?

I haven't had time yet this morning. Often I find a human is much better at decyfering what I am describing than a search engine. I will look into though when I get a chance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: