Helpful
Replies

Firmware RollBack Process on ASA and Second is NATTING Solution

netbeginner
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Experts,

Having three minor queries here :-

1) Currently we are using ASA 5525 in Active-Standby pair (Firmware - asa922-4-smp-k8.bin) and planning to upgrade the same, I am aware about the firmware up gradation process but would like to know about rollback process (If require in case).

2) Second, We are facing a pool conflict problem with our Data Center from two of our sites. i.e Both sites are using same IP pool (10.30.1.0/24) and connecting with our data center. we have recommended NATTING solution (for whole pool i.e conflict subnet with any new subnet) at any of one site. and then forward new pool to our data center. But having a confusion here.

For Eg. lets assume we have statically nated 10.30.1.0/24 (which is conflict pool at Site A end) with new Pool 10.20.5.0/24 , what is the sureity that First IP of both pool will only be natted i.e 10.30.1.1 with 10.20.5.1 OR second IP will be natted one to one i.e 10.30.1.2 with 10.20.5.2 only and so on.

3) What is PING command in Nexus switches which can be executed for checking reachability of specific IP on tcp/udp port..

regards

2 Replies 2

netbeginner
Level 2
Level 2

Dear Experts,

Please suggest.

Hi Experts,

Pls reply.

Regards