cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JRM doesn't start after ACLM 1.6 upgrade in CW2000

v.nastase
Level 1
Level 1

We use in our company CW2000 with ACLM1.5.

Due the new version of ACLM, we procedeed on update to ACLM1.6.

After the updating operation, we observed that JRM process was put in shutdown status.

Even we tried to start this process,immediat after started it is put in shutdown again.

Does anybody know something about this behavior?

Thanks in advance for your help

4 Replies 4

minie
Level 4
Level 4

ACLM 1.6 requires you install RWAN update 1. Have you had it?

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/rwan

jrm depends on CmfDbMonitor, RmeGateKeeper, and EDS. Are these processes up? Is this Solaris or Windows?

Yes, RWAN update 1 it was installed.

All the others processes are running, only jrm is stopped

Well thats interesting cos I have just created a new install of LMS with the LMS updates. I added aclm 1.6 and the splash screen appears saying its trying to running aclm ... but nothing ever happens.

I check the process and yes it was down and you try to re-start and it goes down straight away. All other processes are fine and running and everything else works, including jrm.

I don't think RWAN update 1 does anything for aclm 1.6. the LMS update 1 deals with CS updates, CV, RME and CM.

RWAN update is for aclm 1.5.

The JRM patch is also for aclm 1.5.

Well thats interesting cos I have just created a new install of LMS with the LMS updates. I added aclm 1.6 and the splash screen appears saying its trying to running aclm ... but nothing ever happens.

I check the process and yes it was down and you try to re-start and it goes down straight away. All other processes are fine and running and everything else works, including jrm.

I don't think RWAN update 1 does anything for aclm 1.6. the LMS update 1 deals with CS updates, CV, RME and CM.

RWAN update is for aclm 1.5.

The JRM patch is also for aclm 1.5.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: