cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help BAD with my 827 Tunnel / VPN

k.perryman
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco827 and a 3005 concentrator. I have been trying to use the web based CRWS config tool on the router. When I click on "easyvpn" and fill out the first page I then go to the second page and get prompted for "username, password and domain". I have two blocks in which to enter the data but I am not sure what to enter or how to enter it. I am using nt domain authentication so I am assuming that I put in my domain account and password, if this is correct where do I put in the domain name? and how do I put it in? after the password using some special character I am thinking but at this time I am really needing some help. For what it is worth, I then go into the console port of the router and it is constanlty screaming for a username, password, and domain, again how do I enter it?

2 Replies 2

m.singer
Level 4
Level 4

pmpc
Level 1
Level 1

I never been able to get CRWS working on any of my 827s even after 2 weeks with TAC. I'm running 12.2(8)T5 and have been told by my local supplier thar CRWS wont run on this verson.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: