Hi everyone, I have a question about getting a full view of a customer's network topology
1) Sometimes I need to add SD-WAN to a customer's current traditional network.
2) But I found that I first need to understand about the customer's existing network topology, such as what are the devices, and which links they're connected together, then draw it out in draw.io
3) Some customers don't have the network topology diagrams ready, so I usually go in the devices to do CDP, MAC address and ports tracing which take a long time for me.
4) I hope to learn a more efficient way of doing this from you guys.
Go to Solution.
- There are tools out there such as the one mentioned in the link below , but any solid network manager should have robust knowledge about the Intranet-network-layout :
View solution in original post
You're right, I'm still pretty new at this. Thanks for the response.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: