Views
Helpful
Replies

SNMP OID changes in IOS 12.2.13

aleksandar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Sorry for duplicating this message as I posted it in a thread before, but I think it is appropriate for a separate discussion.

Recently I have upgraded the AS5400 and AS5300 from IOS 12.2.7c to 12.2.13a. Since I am running MRTG to monitor the number of users on the AS in general, and on separate PRA channel, I have noticed that the graphs show less users than there are on line. Nothing is changed in the scripts, so I guess the fault should be on the IOS side.

I'm using .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.9.1.3.0.0 to get users on the Serial0:15 interface, but the result differs from the: show isdn status serial0:15 result, and is always a lower number.

Does anyone ran into this problem, and hopefully has an answer for it?

Best regards, Aleksandar.

1 Reply 1

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

I came across a simlar bug. Check this one : CSCdt46446 if you have access to the bug toolkit http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/home.pl . It seems to have been fixed in 12.2(13.3)b.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: