cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-3850-24T-S with LAN Management Solution (LMS)

_EugeneK_
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I would like to know if WS-3850-24T-S is supported by LAN Management Solution (LMS). If yes, in which version of LMS. Thanks

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

LMS version 4.2.3. 

Go HERE.

Hi Leo

thanks for reply. Unfortunately, my model WS-3850-24T-S is not listed in table of your link. Do you have other compatability links?

Thanks.

For more specific detail you should share sysObjectID of your device. Poll you device for snmp Object SysObjectID (1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2) and share the result. 

Its the unique identifier to know which version of LMS supports that specific device.

-Thanks

Vinod

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

Dear Vinod

thank you very much for your reply. Is it possible to know sysObjectID without polling of device? For example, from labels on WS-3850-24T-S? Problem is that device just delivered to customer and is not connected to network.

Thanks.

You can try to use the following command and share output :

show snmp sysobjectid

-Thanks

Vinod

**Encourage Contributors. RATE Them.**

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

Dear Vinod

unfortunately, cabinet with WS-3850-24T-S already on the customer's stock and I have no chances to do your procedure in nearest time. May I ask you if exactly WS-3850-24T-S is principally supported by LMS (without clarification of version) and where it is stated.

Many thanks in advance.

Dear Vinod

unfortunately, cabinet with WS-3850-24T-S already on the customer's stock and I have no chances to do your procedure in nearest time. May I ask you if exactly WS-3850-24T-S is principally supported by LMS (without clarification of version) and where it is stated.

Many thanks in advance.