cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750-48PS switch stack unable to boot..!!

Faisal Shabbir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

I have been experiencing a strange problem i have a switch stack of 3750 in which 4 switches are cascaded. there is one one switch shows PROVISIONED status when I run "show switch". i have verified the stack cable connectivity its OK.

now when i try to console that particular switch i am unable to access it as well. I tried to reboot that switch and on reboot it only shows one LED syst blink once and after that remains constant and nothing happens to other LEDS. from the back of the switch FAN is working fine.

could anyone please tell me what is the reason ???

THanks & Regards,

Faysal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you don't see anything when you console in, and the "SYS" LED is solid green then chances are the 3750 is dead.  Contact Cisco TAC and arrange for an RMA.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you don't see anything when you console in, and the "SYS" LED is solid green then chances are the 3750 is dead.  Contact Cisco TAC and arrange for an RMA.  

Thnx Leo for yor reply i m going to contatct cisco TC Thnx gain

Glad to be of some assistance, Faisal.

Hi,

Unplugging and plugging the SFP modules did the trick for me. I have the exact switch model and the same issue you reported. Initially I thought that the switch is dead but strangely it came back on.

Regards