cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A comprehensive and easy to read article that I authored for Cisco Data Center.

I explain the differences between Nexus and Catalyst switches but also compare commands, naming conventions, hardware capabilities etc. between Nexus NX-OS and Catalyst IOS operating systems.

I am looking forward to your comments!

http://www.firewall.cx/cisco-technical-knowledgebase/cisco-data-center/1201-introduction-nexus-family-nx-os-ios-differences.html

3 Replies 3

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vasileios!  This is great.  Thank you for contributing this content.  I was also thinking that perhaps you'd like to post this in the switching community as well.  If so, just go here: Enterprise Switching and place it in there as well.

Thanks!

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, its nice idea. I am posting it now.

Regards,

Vasilis

Fantastic!

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco