cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACL Manager and device status

yuan
Level 1
Level 1

I just started using CiscoWorks RWAN suite,I came across ACL Manager, I created a global scenario and check marked "Read Config from Device", however all of the devices I added had the status of "Unreachable" and status detail of "Failed to sync Config Archive with device". What does that mean? The Config Manager in RME works fine. I don't understand what may cause ACL Manager not to synchronize.

4 Replies 4

divgupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Try using those devices in ACLM after updating their configurations in Config Archive. You can do this from Resource Manager Essentials -> Configuration Management -> Update Archive. (Reopen the ACLM scenario after this is done).

Divya

I tried Update Archive, and I got an error message saying that Change Audit process needs to be started. I went into Process Management, stopped the Change Audit process and restarted again. Under Process Status, Change Audit is in the state of "Program started-no mgt msgs received". I still get the same error message that Change Audit process needs to be started. What is the problem here?

try stopping all ciscoworks services and restarting,

net stop crmdmgtd on command line wait 5 minutes and log in,

oopps .. restart ciscoworks - net start crmdmgtd and wait 5 minutes then login...