cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACLM and Global ACLs

dpkretzmer
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to find out how to apply a global ip-extended aclm for use by dialer-groups, since its global, it does not apply to a specific interface, but ACL wizard wants me to select interfaces to apply the ACL to. We have about 180 routers to apply this to, Has anyone run across this before?

3 Replies 3

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

This feature is not currently present in ACLM v1.4, if that is what you're using. However, I believe that this will be added in the next version.

A clarification, This will not be present in the next version either.

However, what will be available in the next version is the ability to deploy an ACL to multiple devices without having to associate it with interfaces. This can be done by creating a template using ACLM's Template Manager and deploying the template to required devices. The template will be present on each of the devices as an ACL. User should manually associate the ACL with the required use - eg., dialer list etc., This can be done using RME's Netconfig application.

-Ganesh.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: