I'm having issues trying to dial into the network via ISDN. Setup is
1. Users dial in via ISDN PRI/BRI or POTS.
2. Users using PRI/BRI don't have a problem
3. Users using the POTS modem way are getting disconnected after approx 5 seconds
4. Debug shows a disconnect cause '0xF Loss of DTR'
5. The running config is exactly the same as that of a working 3725 (out of support that's why we're moving to 2911)
6. Only difference is in the AT Command set modem settings where registry S25 is set to 5 on the 2911 but 0 on the 3725
Problem I have is that when I change the registry setting on the PVDM it is accepted, but as soon as I disconnect my reverse telnet session from the line, it reverts back to the default of 5. How do I save the registry S25 setting so that it won't revert back?
I have changed the settings then carried out a at&w - which made no difference. I have also carried out the at&y0 after changing the settings but again, made no difference. I can't find anything on this page Link that shows how to save the settings (but then again, it could be I can't see the wood for the trees).
Do you use Cisco DNA Center? Have you used and are you willing to provide your feedback in using the Cisco DNA Center help and documentation?
If so, we’d like you to complete the survey linked below. Your feedback will help provide more effective and easi...
Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS9E18Follow us: https://twitter.com/CiscoChampion Reaching the height of your career is no simple feat. It often requires a combination of pursuing the right education, building the right professional network and being ...
In a typical production SD-WAN deployment, we would probably have many remote sites connected via many different Internet connections to a centralized data center or a regional hub. In most regions in the world, Internet providers will always use some typ...