Helpful
Replies

AT Command set on A 2911 PVDM2 Modem

kenny.mclean
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm having issues trying to dial into the network via ISDN.  Setup is

1.     Users dial in via ISDN PRI/BRI or POTS.

2.     Users using PRI/BRI don't have a problem

3.     Users using the POTS modem way are getting disconnected after approx 5 seconds

4.     Debug shows a disconnect cause '0xF Loss of DTR'

5.     The running config is exactly the same as that of a working 3725 (out of support that's why we're moving to 2911)

6.     Only difference is in the AT Command set modem settings where registry S25 is set to 5 on the 2911 but 0 on the 3725

Problem I have is that when I change the registry setting on the PVDM it is accepted, but as soon as I disconnect my reverse telnet session from the line, it reverts back to the default of 5.  How do I save the registry S25 setting so that it won't revert back?       

I have changed the settings then carried out a at&w - which made no difference.  I have also carried out the at&y0 after changing the settings but again, made no difference.  I can't find anything on this page Link that shows how to save the settings (but then again, it could be I can't see the wood for the trees).          

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

1 Reply 1

kenny.mclean
Level 1
Level 1

I have been chasing up the wrong tree with the modem registry settings,

refer to this page

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: