Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am reaching out to inquire about our network upgrade plan for the 4-floor building. The initial phase involves upgrading our core switches from WS-C3560G-48PS to C9500-24X-A (16-port 10G, 8-port 10G) due to budget constraints. Initially, we are foc...

We have this network upgrade plan and would greatly appreciate your valuable input.Our current network setup consists of the following switches, all connected via 1GB Fiber links:- Cisco C3560G as the Core Switch- 10 Cisco C2960X Access SwitchesWe've...

We're planning to upgrade our network, and we'd love to have your input.Management has changed their mind with phases upgrade.Currently, our network includes a Core Switch (Cisco C3560G) and 10 Access Switches (Cisco C2960X), all connected through 1G...

Hi Guys,Basically, I'm working with a company over several sites that are swapping out their 2960s for 9200s. I'm looking at improving on the 9200 by suggesting devices that have a lower carbon footprint as the company I'm with have started an initia...

Hey, DaKing here Wondering if i should choos CCNP Core or CCNP security and I was wondering if anyone have some insight on this.I mainly work with networking and not that much with secuirty so the CCNP Core is very logical for me to choose.However i'...