Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am using the latest version of packet tracer but still getting compatible issue and I can't find anywhere any solution of it anywhere if anyone knows how to open this file please help !! I am also dropping the file please if any know how to open, t...

inavlid file.jpg

Hello! I'm doing the IOT course and I have this problem with packet tracer when I open the .pkt files, I have the lastest version and I tried to download older versions, it works but I have problems too when I try to use the browser on the devices, t...

Sin título.jpg

If I place an obstacle in front of the Access Point, will the Signal Map show exactly what happens?In CMX I can only upload the building cross section, the Access Point moves into its right place, but I think the wave signal does not show properly if...

DoTienDung_0-1687342684766.png

I am pretty new to ISE and wireless networks, so I'm not sure if this topology will work fine.Currently, I have a server with ESXi installed. So far, the hypervisor contains a Windows Server VM as the domain controller as well as the ISE VM. Both th...

v1.jpg

Resolved! DHCP Issue

Hello Goodnight I am here trying to configure a DHCP server but I have an issue which it only gives some of my PCs ip address and the others is not assigned see packet tracer file below.  I uploaded the wrong packet tracer file. This is the correctio...