Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a 3550 switch in my LAN closet and have a port that runs into a meeting room that connects to another 3550 switch. In our environment we run dot1x on the ports of the 3550. What recommendations can you offer me on how to secure my meeting room...

rdlucas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNot sure which forum this question belongs so I have put it in the general routing/switching.Can anyone advise if they are aware of applications being able to set the DSCP values. We have a requirement to provide QOS and mark DSCP for various trans...

All,The defualt logging buffer size of a L2 switch is 4096 bytes, What will happen once the buffer size gets full.1. Will switch clears it buffer log and start logging from fresh.2. Will switch keeps on clearing the previous logged lines and starting...

Resolved! Need expert help

I have 3 2950 cat switches and 2 2500 routers.i want to create two vlan ie native vlan and vlan2.i dont want inter-vlan routing.i want to create two seperate networks.i want 1 one of the cat switch to have the native vlan and vlan2.the switch will th...

nkatekoma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes