Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Set up a C:\Pumpkin folder. Downloaded c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-4.E7.bin and c2960x-cwml.01_05_00.tar. to newly created folderInstall Pumpkin and set C:\Pumpkin as TFTP filesystem root, Give all files, Take all files. Went to switch enable prompt#co...

techcoora by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,we have 3 switches connected in star topology. There is just one vlan configured. All the switches are experiencing spanning tree topology changes, in continuous. And all the network is experiencing some timeouts.  A sample of logging event...

Imma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I am trying to get a Ubee modem to go into Dual-IP mode. The CMTS is already configured and I have a DOCSIS file uploaded to the CMs that work. They are online and registered with DHCP ipv4 addresses. I have been reading and following the I...

I'm trying to create and extended IP Access-list and limit the amount of necessary lines by adding the range command.The syntax takes, but does not permit the allowed TCP Ports we need. (TAC hasn't been much help)Router = 7206NPE-G1, IOS 12.1(19)E2s...

tkropp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is moving to a new office building and has ordered redundant Internet connections through the same ISP.  I have not had the chance to speak to the ISP vendor, but from what I have been told they expect us to participate in BGP since we wil...