Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,i want to write my ccdp certification and i want to confirm and verify the exam code for this exam.i currently have valid ccna, ccda, and ccnp certificication..please advise on the exam code for the ccdp cert?brsam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a requirement to implement an IP-Sec service like the attached pic. Due to a 3rd party LAN that carries traffic I would like a IPSec tunnel between two routers. The end users will need internet ( NAT  to say a 192.168.1.x). Does anyone have...

NETWORK.jpg
GregMc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the the Web of Things (WoT), from its definition and architecture, to its main components, scripting, and use cases samples. The WoT allows the integration of real-world objects not only to the Internet, b...

How to configure a Cisco 2811 2800 Series Router using a NM-16A or NM-32A Async Module as a Terminal Server Please let me know if there is anything I need to correct. I'm posting this to help others and to grow my own skills. The examples below are u...

gjames50 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a question about HSRP and Firewalls.  I am currently working on implementing an Active/Standby Cisco ASA configuration directly attached to redundant Cisco ASA 3560 switches w/ L3 capabilities.  I have configured the Active/Standby an...

JBrletic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes