Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,   I am not sure whether i can ask this question here. Kindly suggest.   SNMP string getting failed between Cisco Devices & Netbrain 7.01. Unable to discover Cisco Devices at Netbrain, only ping is getting success as per below logs in Netb...

Hi Can someone explain me in simple networking terms ...where does OSPF packet fits in a typical IP packet ? and since 'OSPF LSA' carries prefix and other info..where does that fit in over all IP Packet concept ? Is there any encapsulation happening ...

I have issues upgrading this router due to "not enough space" problems I was unable to upgrade the running-config tftp (copy tftp://ip address/c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M1.bin run) so I uploaded the config to Flash (copy tftp://ip address/c800-un...

JMaartenW by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am checking online how to move up from NOC to Configuring Network. My question is, is Network Engineer same with Implementation Engineer and LifeCycle Engineer?   There are description online and the responsibilities are all sound the same...

MaryGrace by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

+---------------+|                            |             +----------+|   CISCO2901      +------>+    MicroTik   +--> X.X.X.254|                            |             +----------++---------------+                 X.X.X.253     X.X.X.1   I have a...