Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,In my company there are 3 sites and all are connected with 2Mbps Leased line. (A,B and C).Between A and B we are going to put oone more 2Mbps . We are using ospf. What is the best way to config the third one ,as seprate link or can i put as multil...

sonasoma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work between two buildings. I want each building to be on a separate VLAN. In one of the buildings I have 3 switches, two managed cisco switches and one unmanaged non cisco switch. Is it possible to put everything in that building on VLAN 2 even...

We are using cisco uBr7246 with Version 12.1(1a)T1. We are using Motorola SB3100, 4100 and 5100 Modems in our network. Presently we are facing this peculiar problem. Modems are pinging using "ping docsis" but not through ping Ip address. Once the ca...

Has someone come a cross a problem with Port-Channeling between 6509 and 6513. Both are running sup720 and IOS 12.2(17a)sx4?I have a (2) Single Mode Fiber running between these switches, and have configured a Layer III port channel. The channels ar...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes