Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi Guys..   I am trying to copy an iOS image via tftp in rommon mode for a Cisco 2921 router. It shows the error message  " TFTP error 1 received (File not found)." I think it is because the Gigabit 0/0 port is not up. Is there any steps to turn that...

How to remove a primary subnet alone in a interface vlan that has a secondary subnet Example see below interface Vlan2 no ip redirects ip address 10.1.1.2/24 ip address 10.1.2.2/24 secondary ip ospf passive-interface ip router ospf 1 area 0.0.0.0 hsr...

This seems like a dumb question but, when I hire an MPLS provider for a private 3-site network, I understand they will provide me with a Label Edge Router that terminates the MPLS connection. But what is this MPLS connection? Is it DSL? Is it even co...

I'm planning some infrastructure upgrades for our organization which includes upgrades to our LAN and our ISP service.  In our LAN I'm scoping out the capabilities of the Juniper SRX 220 to determine whether an upgrade or replacement is in order.  Ob...

eborjas01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I would like to ask you about something really strange on my router c4431. IOS is 3.13.04.S, MD, not deferred.  I have multiple PAT configured as example, with pool of two public address ip nat pool NAT_10 xxx.32 xxx.33 netmask 255.255.255....

Good Day All,   We recently upgraded our wireless infrastructure with new Cisco WAPs. Of course, now all our original WAPs on the Campus Maps are showing dissociated. We did a one for one replacement and didn’t change the locations on the new WAPs. H...