Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Am trying to establish a Analogue Dialin to my Cisco 2620 Router having NM-8AM module.Using an External US Robotics Fax Modem for Connectivity from my remote client.I do not get through and just get a irritating noise which I presume is trying to ...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640 with ios version 12.3.7.T1 Ram is 128 mb and flash 32 mblast night i received this message:Queues messages:*** System received a Bus Error exception ***signal = 0xa, code= 0x1, context= 0x63f229f4PC= 0x6048fed0, Cause=0x420, Status Reg=...

augiero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One remote router with a T1 to our router and then another T1 from our same router to another remote router.I want to create a point-to-point between the two remote routers similar to putting them in their own vlan. Is this possible and what might th...

sross35 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe setup two links between out headoffice to branch office using DXX(leased line) connectivity. The bandwidth is same which is 192kbps. The EIGRP protocol is also running on both links. My question is that how to configure routers for load balancin...

rana by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes