Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a printer at a remote site that ia trying to send a ARP request to a server in the central office.What would be the best way to configure the router at the remote site to accept the ARP request and then route it to the central office. Thanks.

beschbac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 router and 2 1900 switches. I added a 1FE-TX Fast ethernet module to the router. I set up 3 vlans and trunking on the switches connected all of the devices, but cannot route between the vlans. The vlans are communicating between the swi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quesiton regarding route dampening. I understand how the process works, and after a certain penalty threshold is reached, the route is suppressed, and after a certain amount of time the penalty is cut in half, and then un-suppressed if that ...

ziutek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I need to configure an e1 pri to make simultaneous ddr connections to a T1 in the US for 24 of its channels and to another site in Europe with the remaining 6 channels.Can anybody assist with a relatively simple solution to this scenario.Many than...