Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi, is there any way to manipulate the P-bit which is used for conversion from LSA Type 7 to Type 5's on ASBR's. Just curious and not sure in what scenario it would be used so if someone could give an example of when would this be needed if ever that...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed two Catalyst 4507R connected on trunk and I have configured an a Vlan 3 for IP telephony and an a Vlan 2 for dates.The interface ports at begin were configured all:switchport access vlan 2 switchport voice vlan 3 qos trust device cis...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 2611 using 12.0(7)T and testing rtr. It seems that as I add and remove the probes, the memory usage isn't going down and I eventually have to restart the rotuer to regain the memory that the rtr allocates. Is there a command to get t...

Situation: I am currently running EIGRP between 2 routers in 2 different locations connected by 2 serial point to point ckts. EIGRP is performing the routing, load balancing, and failover. However due to a reroute of one of my circuits it has added a...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Cisco 2610 router via ethernet connected to Cisco Switch c2900XL via fastethernet. Switch is set to 10 MB. Both are configured to full duplex. Both logs show cdp %CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH, with the router at half-duplex and switch at full-duplex...

Hi AllI have quite a strange one here. I have been getting these entries in the logs:Mar 3 15:11:09.883 SA: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list 191 denied tcp 127.0.0.1(0) -> 10.60.69.131(0), 1 packetRTRD11-105WEST# sh access-lists 191Extended IP access list ...

kalberts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes