Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a T1 between remote sites that have two separate networks at each end of the T1. We do not want to co-mingle the networks for security reasons and have been suggested to use the 1721's.A vendor gave us a quote for 1721's,WIC-1DSU-T1's,WIC-1ENE...

mipd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there MIBs to collect the following output:?5 minute output rate 2000 bits/sec, 3 packets/secThis came from a 2900XL. I know I can collect octet outputs, errors, etc, etc.I would like to have an SNMP trap when packets/sec exceed x amount, within...

mlew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every one ..I'm looking for a solution, that can make a graphical view of the status of our BGP sessions , If a BGP sessions changes status, I need the graphical view to change, so our NOC can see witch BGP peer is up / down ..Best RegardsPeter

I'm new to cisco and i have a router 2600 series which i want to use in my network. I will like to use the router as a dhcp server. I have othere servers which will be attached to it. this is how it looks in the attached diagram. Please could some...

eokai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes