Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I seem to be having problems pinging the directly connected router. My interfaces at both routers are UP/UP. But cannot ping the other end.When I ping from my Node to the CPE router I get U.U.U.U. and when I ping the node from the CPE I get ..... ...

j.vashee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWhat are the disadvantages of using one HSRP group number on multiple VLANs?Example (from Cisco):VLAN 1 - VLAN 8: HSRP Group Interface #1VLAN 9 - VLAN 16: HSRP Group Interface #2VLAN 17 - VLAN 24: HSRP Group Interface #3etc...I know that VLANs ...

connie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

00:00:07: %SYS-3-LOGGER_FLUSHING: System pausing to ensure console debugging output.%LANCE-1-INITFAIL: Unit 0, initialization timeout failure, csr0=0x0004=== Flushing messages (00:00:07 UTC Mon Mar 1 1993) ===Buffered messages:Queued messages:Local T...

mengyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! select anycast RP

HelloUnderstand anycast RP selection is based on the unicast routes. We have a typical two layer network. Two core routers are RPs, and the distributed routers have dual links to them. So the distributed routers will have equal routes to the virtual ...

zhichao by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes