Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I’m having a strange thing going on. We recently bought Cisco 2960-S Series 48-Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch to replace our old non Cisco switch. And I’m having network problems on computers that are connected to this switch. Currently have...

We have a requirement of 1Gbps routing throughput. It is kind of a metro ethernet connectivity and we need to run multiple BGP sessions over this 1Gig link. I am trying to find which device is suitable for the connectivity. Cisco ISR 4451-x meets the...

Our on premise offices are secured by a Cisco ASA 5505 device and we are currently looking to create a Virtual Network in Azure and link this back to our on premise device. As part of the Virtual Network creation in Azure you are provided with a Devi...

Am looking at a problem with servers in the same vlan across multiple switches that are unable to communicate using multicast. I have found that in the systen I'm to set up I need to apply the ip igmp snooping querier command, in the vlan, but it nee...

aacole by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes