Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am unable to change the MTU on a Cisco 3640. It says the: "Interface Ethernet0/0 does not support user settable mtu."Does anyone know why this isn't allowed, and why the router only appears to accept 1272byte packets and fragments the rest?

xephael by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have any power over ethernet horror stories?We are looking at symbol access-points with separate power units. Management is worried about it getting hooked up backwards. Dont know if it is a detecting unit that shouldnt send power unless it ...

rjackson by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,a catalyst 5509 running the following catos :6.4(5), this catalyst is equipped with a RSM and VIP2-40 modules ( the software running on the RSM is Version 12.0(10)W5(18h) and RAM supported is 128 MB).we are trying to add the following port ada...

teltac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a intreasting question. I have a Catalyst 6006 with MSFC card. I run, say 4 VLANS. But I want to block VLAN 3 & 4 from the rest. What is the best way and most secure way of doing it ? One way I have is on the router using: ip access-list s...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Can someone explaines me or send me some link about how and what routing table is used by XOT when the destination IP address belong to an VRF defined on a PE router.X.25 traffic is coming into a PE router.It's then encapsulated in IP by XO...

jabouaf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes