Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi ,we have three router connected to each other via frame-relay.My router is connected to the other two via frame-relay.problem is all the routes my router learns (of both router ) is from serial 1/0.1.----------------------------------------------...

bmehdi by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm quiet confused regarding a CE3 Module for 3640.Data Sheet says yes the configurator doesn't show it as an option. Is there a 34Mbit E3 Module available for the 3640 or not? Can any one sort this out for me.Data Sheet Mentions the Module as "NM-1A...

I have a router with 2 ethernets that translates addresses. Periodically a user from LAN A is given the same NAT address as another user on LAN A. I have to perform a #clear IP Nat trans x.x.x.x on each entry and wait for the users to reconnect. This...

I have a customer who has Cisco 2620 routers between corporate and branch running Point to Point T1. The already have external ISDN router, and just wants to terminate to Cisco 2621-xm router as a backup. They don't want to spend any money to buy a...

I am doing a debug all on a 2621xm that has very little traffic on it. I am seeing the following message on the 2621xm that I can't figure out:Local MobileIP: FastEthernet0/1 add 172.30.8.29 rejected*Mar 1 15:47:27.029: IP ARP req filtered src 172.3...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes