Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Im try to upgrade my ios from IP to IP Plus using (xmodem ?) command ater trying tftp woithout success. since then when booting it decompresses two images then finally run default sofrware. how do i get rid of all this and start afresh. I tried de...

aasafa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible connect 2 non-directly-connected BGP routers ( from different AS) in order to exchange BGP routing information?I tryed next scenario-router A!router bgp 1no synchronizationnetwork 192.168.19.0neighbor A.B.C.2 remote-as 2neighbor A.B.C....

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I know the answer to this, but I wanted to see if anyone had a better way to do this. We have a 6513 at the core of the network that does routing for all gigabit uplinks. We also have a complex of 12 buildings across the campus. Each of th...

jjkruege by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,can someone of us recommend me some best url or brochureabout OSPF. Im interesting in routing protocols and I´d like to achiveCCNP and CCIE.Many thanksGabriel

r.rudzan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,After enabling IGMP on a switch I started to receive some messages. One of them is this one : %MCAST-6-DELGDAI checked on CCO the meaning of this one and I found out that the reason of this one is a multicast entry being deleted. I think th...

rmendes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes