Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am going to configure 2 routers for a client who has a 3160 paradyne csu/dsu that connects two offices via full t-1, 10 channels are being used for voice and the remaing will be used for data. (point 2 oint) We have 2 1721 routers on either side....

ray.ortiz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2610 router that is performing very slowly yet connection to our hub site is fine. An int s0/0 shows that CTS is in a downed state. DCD,DSR,DTR, and RTS are in an Up state. I would suspect that the external CSU/DSU would be the problem but a...

Does anyone know of any good sites that talk about using Private IPs Vs. Routable IPs. We currently run a closed network that will never touch the internet or any other enterprise type network which requires routable IPs. However, we have been dire...

I am setting up a dial backup. when the dial link comes up, i get reply to pings from the remote end for a while and then begins to time-out after a few minutes.a ppp packet debug on the central router shows: UNKNOWN (0X5CE6):Non-NCP packet,discardi...

tadoboe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes