Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello all,I am trying to get Campus Manager up and running but whenever I go to run Topology Services it craps out saing that the ANI Server is not running. I look under my servcies for Windows 2000 and see there is no ANI server option there. I go...

dedube23 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 2950G Switches using gbic module to connect them together. I am migrating the network from Digital Multiswitch to the 2950G's and plan to do it in stages. What must I do to enable the users to see the servers on the Multiswitch from the swit...

This maybe a little bit basic but shoot..If a user subscribing E1, 2Mbps leasedline, wouldn't there bea bottleneck at the part where v.35 interface going to his router from the ntu?since the V.35 interface was originally specified by CCITT as an int...

provis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, All.I have a LAN at Cisco switches at my work. The computers in each department united in VLANs. That's great, but i can't see computers of another departments (Vlans) in my Network Neighborhood. I heard, that possible configure it. Please help m...

Arh-sk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes