Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,I saw one sample config to config only some information for the 3550 switch:snmp-server engineID local 00000009020000B064386E00snmp-server location xxxsnmp-server contact yyysnmp-server chassis-id Catalyst 3550but the sample config does not s...

waimen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing on a router to router connection.Cisco1721 leased line card and CIsco1601r through direct connection of v.35 cable.My configuration on both routers are S0 192.168.4.1/24(Cisco1721) and 192.168.4.2/24(Cisco 1601).My fastethernet0 on Cisco...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WS-SVC-NAM-2 installed in a Catalyst 6006.When we open Traffic Analyzer we see a negative value or a value of 200% on CPU utilization (Admin > System > System Resources) and we are not capturing nor analyzing any data yet.Which is the rea...

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Frame reply states

when I use shutdown command to stop the frame pvc in subinterface,I found states of pvc still active in two routers.but when I unplug the line of frame reply,the states of pvc become inactive in two routers.Does the first situation be normal?

rickylun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems with users getting double authentication to my Tacacs+ server when using windows dial-up networking. Is there a command that I would add to the configuration to stop this?I would also like to have my users use a post dial script. ...

ramster by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3661 router that we Ras into and get authenticated to an external raduis server for the secure ID. Occasionally we get a user that all of a sudden will not work anymore he logins gets an ip address the gets kick out with a winsock error. IP...

gaban by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes