cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Memory and Flash

Really really stupid questions , what is the difference between RAM and Flash and Memory (in Cisco world)?How much of what I have? (see config below)What is the maximum flash and RAM and memory allowed for 2511 router?Thanks a million !!!!Router#show...

my customer need to change new topology. i use my office cisco router unit to lab simliarly. i know the ios is different, so i upgarde ios same as my customer. but if i use the key word "iskmp" "cisco" , i can't find cisco's support or document to ...

Can someone provide a bit of substance on the reasoning behind using these various methods of creating networks on a router?I've often seen routers configured that have an interface configured with the 'secondary' command to add additional networks (...

dhyland by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Steps to repeat the bug:1)  Physical Reset of SR520-FE to factory defaults2)  Run CCA 3.1(1) and connect to 192.168.75.1 using the default cisco/cisco login3)  Under the Home Menu, click the Device Setup Wizard4)  In Step 1, sellect the SR520 and obs...

ajstadlin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes