Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

my question:i have a router which has the following config on one of its tokenringinterfaces:interface TokenRing0/0/2 description TokenRing0/0/2: Netz 10.18.3.x (Verbdg. Host(CIP) zu HausLAN) no ip address ring-speed 16 source-bridge 2563 1 1130 sour...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a random problem with my internet freezing up. It is accessed via a 128k multilink ppp link. The background, the 3725 has a 4 port bri module, one port links directly to a remote office, one is the link to the internet, two are unused, there a...

mike.f by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever configured two successive GRE tunnels between three hops. For example: Tunnel 1 between A and B and Tunnel 2 between B and C (there are routers in between A and B and B and C). I got it to work, I can ping the routers between A and ...

vudt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2620 to 2920 using 802.1q to trunk working fine. I have tried to do the same with a 2610 and 2924 but with now luck. I am using the Latest 2924 code and 12.2-8t code on the router. Is a 10Mb full duplex trunk supported in this configurati...

rfyoung1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problems with my 7500 ethernet,secondary ip is configured on this ethernet .the problem is whenever this router loses power it also lose the secondary ip and when the power is restored I have to reconfigure secondary ip everytimeis there any o...

siribat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes