Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello ColleaguesI have question about LAyer 2 VPN. Is this feature supported by cisco? If yes, what IOS and devices is requied for this?I have Juniper M5 router and want to test L2 VPN with some cisco routers.In JUNOS L2 VPN is based on draft-kompell...

skiv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Adding new devices to the inventory gets stuck in pending. I have tried running a connectivity tool to check for any priblems there and get SNMPR and SNMPW failed but the number of packets sent is 0. Any ideas why?Any help would be much appreciate...

E-BRITTON by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to put the following services on a network management box:· Cisco Works Update Server· Cisco Works Management Centre for PIX firewalls· Cisco Works Management Centre for VPN routers· Cisco Works Monitor Centre for Security (IDS MC)The server a...

I have a network divided into subnets with each subnet being serviced by a variety of Cisco 2620, 2501, & 805 routers. In setting up a test of Win2K servers we placed 1 Win2K DHCP server in a subnet at a district office and another in a subnet at th...

joehardin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes